Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love Kills

Love Kills.

What hurt the most,
Is knowing him smile as a courtesy,
Not because he likes to see me
What kills me,
Is seeing him pampering other girls,
In that moment I don’t even exist in the world
What give me real pain
That he never ask me bout my tales,
While I listen to his every details,
What gets me,
That I remember everything he does, he listens, and he wears,
And he didn’t even remember I was there
What choke me,
Is he made fun of all my flaws,
And I cannot show him how heart-breaking it though
What turn me ill,
Is that he realize I help thru any fall,
And he don’t appreciate it at all,
What hit me hard,
Is that i'm just a side kick,
He don’t even he care if I’m sick
What hurt the very most,
After all this things,
I’m still deeply in love with him.
AAARGH!
*I'm not lucky in love really.But I think most girl or boys can relate to this poem.
So,there this guy who I really like but he don't seem to be aware.He hits on every of my best
friend and never me.Being so stupid THEN,I still stick tohim but now,no more,no more..

No comments:

Post a Comment